nedelja, 15. december 2013

Prima Ballerina Tilda

Hi guys!
I thought I would show you a non-Christmas project today..



I just had to use a new stamp I got..
Yes.. That's Prima Ballerina Tilda from the Little Circus Moscow Collection 2013..


There's a new Magnolia Doohickey too..
The new swirl is just stunning and I covered it with a little bit of Frantage!!
Here are some gorgeous Wild Orchid Flowers..
I've added some cheese cloth under them to add some texture..


I can't imagine my life without the Vintage Seam Binding anymore.. LOL!
I've used the Spellbinders Decorative Labels Eight to cut out the image..
I've also added a small Bark Heart on the right with a small rose on..
The tags are made with the Tilda Tag Doohickey..


I've used some papers from the Maja Design Vintage Summer Basics 6x6 Paper Pad..
I've used once again my GoKreate dies for the card's shape..
The paper edges are distressed using a Tim Holtz tool and then inked with some Walnut Stain..
They are machine sewn too..
The Prima Wooden Lock is fabulous, isn't it?
It's covered with gesso..

 The right side with some more gorgeous flowers and that pin that I love so much..
Lots of pearls..
My favourite lace..
There's a doily too..
I've added some Crackle Paint and some gesso here and there..


Here's a close up..
Of course I had to add a key that opens the lock..
I really love charms and I just can't stop adding them to my projects.. 


The image is stamped with Archival Ink on 300g Langton aquarel paper and coloured with Distress Inks and reinkers..
I've added some Shabby White Frantage around the image too..
I use an Inkssentials White Opaque Pen for the highlights..


Sooooooo...
I think that's it..
I hope I didn't forget anything..

Be sure to come back in a few hours cos' I have an amazing surprise for you..

Big hugs,
Tina

5 komentarjev:

  1. so gorgeous Tina, love it
    hugs
    céline

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. O, she is beautiful and love that spellbinder, absolut gorgeous.
    Hugs, Yvon

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. Oh really really pretty! hugs! MOjca

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  4. Your little Ballerina is Adorable!! Beautiful Coloring!! Beautiful framing.. Lovely Decorated.. small small details that are Lovely!! :o)

    OdgovoriIzbriši