sreda, 1. januar 2014

Tilda Rose Scent

Hello Magnolia lovers from all over the world!
The New Year is here and I'm here to share with you my first creation for 2014..
The first of many.. I hope.. LOL!

I'made this one for a challenge and I have to admit that I was pretty concerned about this one but Magnolia gave me a hand..
They released a new collection recently (Lost & Found Collection 2014) and there she was..
Tilda Rose Scent ..
The perfect image for this challenge..
I got her in my Winter Stamp Club Kit..


There are many many new products I haven't had the chance to use and I thought it was time to play with some..
First of all I have used these gorgeous pion Design Flower Frames papers.. I love them!!
The card's shape was made using a GoKreate die..


Then there's the heart doily I adore..
All the paper edges are distressed with a TH tool and then inked with Walnut Stain..
They are sewn too..
I use self-adhesive half pearls on almost every project..


Here you can see this gorgeous new lace I got as a gift from Sandy..
And it's not the only one.. ;)
The swirl is a Magnolia Doohickey and it's covered with some Shabby White Frantage..
And let's not forget the pin.. Stunning, isn't it?


Of course there's some cheesecloth under there too..
And all kinds of flowers.. 
But there's also this Maya Road Pearl Star Flower I can't take my eyes off..
There's another doily under all those layers to give even more texture..
I've used gesso and Crackle Paint on the papers and flowers..


Here are some more flowers and you can see that I've used Chunky White Frantage all over the place..
The dots around the image are made with Liquid Pearls..
Not sure you can see the Stickles on her slippers and the bottle but there's another pic where you should get a better idea..


The image is stamped with Archival Ink on 300g Langton aquarel paper and coloured with Distress Inks and reinkers..
List of colours:
Weathered Wood
Vintage Photo
Tattered Rose
Pumice Stone
Victorian Velvet
Antique Linen
Walnut Stain
The sentiment is from Kort & Godt..
The image was cut out with a Spellbinders die..



That's all from me for today..
Be sure to come back shortly cos' my Birthday is approaching and I'm preparing a little something for you..

Hugs, Tina

3 komentarji:

  1. Wauuu
    kako je luštna.
    Začela si perfektno, le kaj še letos sledi.
    Tina vse dobro ti želim
    super punca si in nikar se ne spremeni.
    Pa pokukaj kaj tudi na moj blog, če kaj napredujem in pusti svojo sled, ko se ti bo zdelo, da sem malo zrasla. Hvala
    Lp Tamara :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. This is so beautiful Tina. She is adorable and love how you have coloured her. So many gorgeous embellishments and I love the design. I will certainly look forward to many more visits in 2014.
    Happy New Year.
    Hugs Sharon. x

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. Happy Newyear Tina! I wish you all the best for 2014.
    Such a "chique" card Tina, beautiful! Hugs,
    http://littlecreass.blogspot.be/

    OdgovoriIzbriši