nedelja, 23. marec 2014

Leo Tilda

I'm here!
I have a Shabby Chic creation with sweet Leo Tilda..


I've decided to use some Pion Design papers this time..
These are all from the Flower Frames Collection..
The Roseus sheet is the one with the most beautiful pattern if you ask me..


The tag was made with a Magnolia Doohickey die called Tilda Tag..
The gorgeous ornate corner is a resin piece from the Prima Shabby Chic Treasures..
And of course I just had to use some Shabby Seam Binding too..
These are just some of the flowers on this card..


 Take a look at this beautiful heart shaped doily.. Isn't it fantastic?
There's a lot of Crackle Paint and Gesso all over the place..
And of course there are tons of pearls too..
The key charm is from my stash..


I've also used the new Magnolia Doohickey Bride Bow..
The image was cut out with a Spellbinders Opulent Oval..
The doily on this pic is from my stash..
All the paper edges are distressed and machine sewn..


 Here are some more gorgeous flowers that I've used.. They are all WOC flowers except for the pink Poppy, the wonderful Kort & Godt Chrysantemum and the rolled rose I made myself..
There are also some Flower Sprays and Frosted Berries here..
The ''Samsara'' Lace is one of my all time favourites..


Leo Tilda is a stamp from the Magnolia Zodiac Collection 2014..
She's stamped with Archival Ink on 300g Langton aquarel paper and coloured with Distress Inks..
I use both the ink pads and reinkers..
The shadow around the image is made with Distress Inks too..
I've added some Chunky White Frantage on top of it..


This card is already for sale in my Etsy shop HERE..

That's it for today..
I really hope you enjoyed..
If you have some more questions feel free to ask..
Thanks for stopping by!

Hugs, Tina

6 komentarjev:

  1. WOW!!! Fantastic Coloring.. And the hair is so Beautiful Colored!! Amazing!! Lovely colors.. FAB Details.. Beautiful Beautiful put together!! Great Card!!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. Ta je prav sanjska Tina. Všeč mi je kako si jo pobarvala kot tudi izdelava.
    Jasmina

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. First of all, forgive me :) I have been watching but not commenting... But you already know I'm just bonkers about everything you make.
    Like this card, it looks so magical. Everything is just perfect; the colours, the embellishments, the papers, your colouring, ... You know I just love your style ;) Hugs,
    http://littlecreass.blogspot.be/

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  4. What color DI do you use for the background or surrounding of the image? Thanks!!

    OdgovoriIzbriši