ponedeljek, 23. junij 2014

Summer Wedding Tilda

Hi everyone!
Hope you had a great weekend!
I'm finally able to show you a card I made with the gorgeous new Pion Design papers..

Here's my criss cross card for a precious daugter..



The image is coloured with Distress Inks..
I use both the ink pads and the reinkers..
Colours used:
Skin: Vintage Photo, Tattered Rose
Cheeks: Tattered Rose
Hair: Antique Linen, Walnut Stain
Dress: Victorian Velvet, Pumice Stone, Black Soot
Greenery: Old Paper, Peeled Paint
Shoes: Pumice Stone, Walnut Stain
Background: Weathered Wood, Peeled Paint
There's some Chunky White Frantage around it..
This image is called Summer Wedding Tilda and it's a stamp from the Special Moment Collection 2013..
The postmarks are from Magnolia and Kort & Godt..
There are some Stardust Stickles on the bouquet and the flowers in her hair..


A close up of some of the gorgeous WOC and Kort & Godt flowers that I used..
And of course..
Some beautiful lace and a charm..
I've applied some gesso all over the place..
I've also added some cheesecloth under the image to give some more texture..


More flowers..
And a clay heart and pearl stamens to finish the look..
All the paper edges are distressed with a Tim Holtz tool and then inked with some Walnut Stain..
They are machine sewn too..
I've attached lots of pearls here and there..


I really love these papers..
But the first one that got my attention is the My Precious Daughter one..
I knew immediately what I wanted to do with it..
The insert of this card..


The gorgeous Old Sweedish Lace Doohickey is one of my favourite borders..
And I use the Spellbinders Fancy tags a lot when making criss cross cards..

Well.. That's it for today..
I hope you enjoyed..

Thanks for stopping by!
Hugs, Tina

2 komentarja:

  1. Vau, kako krasni izdelki in čudovito pobarvani odtiski. Z veseljem pridem še na obisk.

    OdgovoriIzbriši